Monday 14 April 2014

A fierce case of startitis.

I can't seem to settle on a project lately. I just want it all, now, which makes no sense, as working on five projects at once leads to more waiting, not less. Any how, I'm currently working on:
Simple raglan shaping with a garter stitch panel at the sides. Cast on 100 plus 2 stitches at every raglan point.
This little tweed pullover, from the Debbie Bliss Luxury Donegal tweed I mentioned a while back,
This cabled, steeked cardigan,  which I'm designing and noting as I go. It has a few cute details, and although I've ripped and restarted once already, I have high hopes for it. Mm, cheviot.

A pile of blanket pieces:
Washed and blocked.
And in addition to that which I photographed,  I finished weaving a short alpaca scarf, warped up for a massive shawl for the mother in law out of alpaca, merino and cashmere, finished the body and 3/4 of the sleeves for a bottom up, round yoke pullover with stranded Tardis' for the boy, and finished a few rows of charts d1 and d2 of Celestarium. 

How many projects do you keep on the go?




No comments:

Post a Comment