Wednesday 26 March 2014

Genius

So, I haven't any new knitting pictures, because the rain has been coming down for a week. You'll have to take my word that I'm nearly finished hubby's sweater, I've up to charts d1 and d2 on the stunning Celestarium, using Ozifarmer's Market silky lace, in a beautiful blue-to-pink gradient, and I designed and whipped out a little merino shrug for my shop. Or, at least,  that's how I'm telling it. I'm not mentioning that laziness turned the shrug I had intended to wear myself and worked tirelessly over in an attempt to wear it to the baptism into something to fit a small girl. Nope. I wouldn't do that. Nor would I design without a gauge swatch.  Nope.

What I would do, however, is have a long and emphatic conversation at my favourite yarn shop, regarding how I can't buy that stunning purple BFL, because I just don't like, and hence, wear, the colour purple. While wearing a purple t shirt. Which I appropriately noticed an hour later. Oh, the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment